1. All sales are final. In the case that there is an issue with your order or product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
2. When submitting a query about your order or product, a copy of the Next Level Designs receipt and/or a copy of the original Next Level Designs invoice may be requested and will expedite your support request.
3. LLC reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing. Please see our Shipping Policy regarding packages that are lost or damaged during transit.
4. In the event that Next Level Designs makes an exception to the all sales final clause, please follow the steps below:
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA).
- To request an RA number, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
- If approved, you will receive a RA number. You will then be responsible for packaging the item for return to Next Level Designs. An address will be provided to you at this time.
- Please include the RA number inside the package. You can write the RA number on a copy of your invoice or receipt.
- A copy of your Next Level Designs purchase receipt must also be placed inside of the return package.
- If a product is returned without an RA number and/or the above requested documentation, your return will not be processed.
- You may also be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product to Next Level Designs. Returned product(s) should be shipped with a tracking number and/or insurance. Next Level Designs is not responsible for products that are lost or damaged during the return shipment.
- Next Level Designs will review the product and determine whether a refund is warranted. If you are granted a refund, your funds will be credited back to the card charged within 10 business days.
5. Items returned may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Shipping charges may also be nonrefundable.